Monday, 12 January 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

Happy Brand New Year to all my friends, readers and fellow bloggers. I know I'm late. I was busy partying and meeting old friends and making goals for 2015. Have you made any bucket lists for this year? Have you made it a point to spread some love? Well, I have.

When I started blogging I was totally alien to this world of blogging. Never thought people will actually read it. And never imagined that after few years of irregular blogging someone will actually nominate me for any kind of awards. So dear Dhanshree it is really a big deal for me to get this award from you. On 9th January Dhanshree Soni from Makeup Beauty and More nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I thank her from the bottom of my heart *wink* & love.

Rules for the award-

1. Show the award on your blog.

2. Thanks the person who nominated you.

3. Share 7 facts about yourself.

4. Nominate 15 blogs.

5. Link your nominee's blogs and let them know.

 
So in this post I have to talk about myself! Generally when I'm asked "Tell me something about yourself" I really don't find anything to say. But sharing 7 facts is kind of cool ;)
Here I go :

Fact 1: I made my first dress out of an old curtain and mosquito net when I was probably 6.

Fact 2: I wanted to study fashion designing but ended up studying Literature .

Fact 3: I find it sexy when the guy is in the kitchen :p Don't know why!

Fact 4: I had a huge crush on David Beckham . Once in my dream he proposed me but I said "No" as he was married!  Sigh .

Fact 5: I don't wear a face full of makeup every day. But can't step out of the house without wearing kajal.

Fact 6: I think my feet are the most unattractive part of my body. :( But thank God for them

Fact 7: I really really want to visit Paris and Prague .

Finished! I hope you didn't get bored reading :)
As time passed and I came across different bloggers I discovered a wonderful world of girls writing about the things they really love and believe in. All the bloggers inspired me in different ways and in this post I can only nominate few of them for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you guys for blogging.
So here are the 15 nominees :

1. Vogue and Vittles
2. Fly Song Bird
3. Ananya Tales
4. The Broke Chica
5. So Saree
6. Chappals vs Stilletoes
7. Elegant Eves
8. Cherry On Top
9. Makeup and Beauty Home
10. Beauty At Times Is Skin Deep
11. The Women Plaza
12. The Stilettosaurus
13. Trendy Mannequin
14. Addicted to Blush
last but not the least
15. Sweet & Bitter

I wished to add more blogs but there is only room for 15!

                                        Thank you once again for reading. :)
                                               
                                                  Now spread some Love <3

12 comments:

  1. Great to learn about you from this post Somorita! And congratulations on winning the award:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u sonal :) !! I didn't wanna bore people to death with the facts . Your comment says that someone didn't get bored :p
      xox

      Delete
  2. Congrats and thanks for nominating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love beckham tooo ­čśŹcongratsss :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dear for your sweet words, this means a lot to me! :) :* Even I don't like my feet! :P Glad to know about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really sweet of you. Thanks for nominating...
    check my new post http://www.thewomenplaza.com/2015/01/loreal-paris-launched-7-new-addition-to.html
    www.thewomenplaza.com

    ReplyDelete