Friday, 31 October 2014

Fall / Winter Makeup with Cheapest Products

                                           This is the look! tada! winged liner and red lips!
                                                                  #nofilter

My friend and me were watsapping yesterday.
Me : the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation is awesome i heard. but its not available in India i guess ! Wanwan (cry).
Friend : Only that? So many other mindblowing products are unavailable in India! Sad :( I wanted an Urban Decay Naked palette but..
                                             Sigh ! ...
This is the scenario of common Indian girls like us. We watch youtube tutorials, read blogs and get obsessed over those "perfect" products , but most of them are not available here or tooooo costly.
But we still have our own weapons. they may not be as good as Urban Decay but if applied wisely they can deliver a perfect look. So this is a post where I will show you some very cheap drug store products and a look perfect for fall and winter . { there is no picture tutorial. If anyone asks in the comments, then I will absolutely do one}

   
  These are the products.
For base I used [ chronologically]
1. Johnson's baby milk cream- in winters my sensitive skin gets dry so i use a little heavy cream.
2. mixed Lotus 3 in 1 matte look daily sunblock and Lakme perfecting Liquid Foundation
3. used a lot of Lakme Rdience compact [ actually i powdered my face one after moisturizing my face. Then applied foundation. I think it gave me a much smoother look.]
4. for under eye I used Beauty UR's white eyeshadow , whith it I highlighted my nose too.
5. for contouring my face I used Beauty UR's brown eye shadow [ yes it works. u actually need a color to contour , so why not an eyeshadow? A MUA once put blush as an eyeshadow on my eyes, and it was absolutely fine! ]
6. for blush i used Maybelline's Cheeky Glow and Dream Touch Blush [mixing products are fun!]
7. for eyes used the silver shadow from a nameless cheap brand i got from our Para's shop. its good. [with this eyeshadow i did this Iliana Dcruz smoky eyes look .]
8. for the winged liner i used Lakme Insta Liner.
9. after curling lashes used both Oriflame Wonder lash waterproof mascara and Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express mascara .
10. for lips used Avon Simply Pretty lipstick in the color of red.
                            And I'm all done!! Wohoooo ;) !!

Now the look {proof} :




                                                                     scary pout :*

                               I wont hide, there are still some spots visible , as i didn't use any concealer.
 I did not edit these pics so #nofilter.  :)

This look is perfect for the cold season, just add some high boots, warm cozy sweater or sexy jacket and you are ready to go!!

Hope u like the post :) lots of love and Warm hugs for the winter  <3 <3 <3

5 comments:

  1. nice look. I have worked as an MUA, and it is perfectly okay to use well pigmented eyeshadow or blush for multiple purposes like these. btw how much is the Beauty UK palette worth? I have been looking for non-glittery white for a while now...something that is reasonably priced of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :)
      Actually I got that eyeshadow from fab bag. http://iviewifeeliblog.blogspot.in/2013/12/my-november-vellvette-bag.html
      I payed 499 and got 2 other products with this Beauty UK. Great deal ;)

      Delete
  2. U have an attractive face..Nice post !
    Would u like to follow each other n stay in touch.

    www.ananyatales.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Ananya :) and I'm already following your blog :p

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete