Skip to main content

Why you should follow your DREAMS !

1) If you don't follow your dreams ,No one else will follow it for YOU !
2) The chance of having regrets would be less.
3) You will be happy with your life.
4) And that happiness would make everything else perfect!
5) You will be more confident.
6) You may even become successful !! 
7) That means you will have money! 
8) Think about the shopping trips !!! :p
9) You have this one life to fulfill your dreams.
10) You should work for your dreams because you have the power  to make it possible !!!!


Trust me I have so many dreams of my own and  I really want all of them to come true!! I have read and heard people saying to write somewhere what you want to achieve! I have made a list for myself! I would suggest you guys to do the same. It's so funny to see all the things you desire in a page! After making the list you may think " Oh God! How stupid or childish are my wishes!!" But all the great ideas or innovations must have been  'stupid' or 'ridiculous' to some people! Think about the person who discovered electric light or telephone for example!! 
So make a list and keep it in a place where you can see it easily . Tick the thing after achieving it!! It may take long to tick a dream like " I want to be a fashion designer!" but it may not take long to tick " I want to go to Goa." or "I want to gain/lose 3 killos"! See the magic of ticking ! You will feel so great and motivated! I think motivation is the most important thing in our life! I wasn't giving time to my blog due to work pressure and laziness. In a sentence I was not feeling motivated. I watched a video in youtube and felt so much possetiv energy that i wanted to share what i felt to you through my blog! 
           Wish me strength :p And all the best to you :)
           May all our dreams come true !! :)
                                       
                                                        Love <3


Comments

  1. Building India is an invitation to the bloggers community to contribute with their ideas on India.
    In a full day event, to be held in Kolkata, bloggers from city of joy and nearby cities will debate and deliberate upon what do they think should be the future of our nation. We are looking for bloggers from all across India who will debate and deliberate upon what do they think should be the future of our nation.
    Themes for the event are
    • How to retain the inclusiveness and secular fabric of the nation
    • How to harness the potential of youth for innovation
    • How to empower women to have a greater say in the household decision making
    • How to increase transparency in the governance at all levels.
    Ideas generated from the session will be shared with the Indian National Congress for inclusion in the 2014 general election manifesto.
    Timing and Date: 11:00am to 3:00 pm on March 02, 2014.
    Venue: Kolkata
    Breakfast, Lunch and Hi-Tea will be served apart from some other surprises.
    If interested, Please mail your email address, contact number and blog URL to sehgalkd@gmail.com (M- 09873819075) or jaydeepdasgupta@gmail.com (M-09051642996)
    Hurry, Limited seats are available.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Bengali Brides

I am one of those people who are obsessed about weddings, bridal looks and everything related to that. As a child i used to collect stamps and now i collect pics of brides ,whether its celebs or people i know. Whenever a celeb gets married, i'm like " OK!! GREAT!! Let's hunt her pics!!!" I just love to see how people dress for their D-day. What they wear, how they wear and whom they wear! ..In this post I'm going to talk about Bengali brides,both celebrities and non-celeb princesses.

Beautiful Bngali brides have been captured in films for a long time. One of the famous bengali bride on screen is Aiswarya Rai (Devdas). By her traditional look, she mesmerized the whole nation. I remember, people in west bengal were wearing dhoti and heavy sarees after the film's release. Such was the madness! In recent movies, Yami Gautam made a beautiful Bengali 'bou' in Vicky Donner.

 I love her red painted (by Aalta) fingers. Now days girls of bengal are going for …

Lakme Absolute Lip Pout Expectation !

Do you name things you own?! Like , does your car has a name? Or your pillow! Yes it sounds strange but a lot of people name things they love ( like we give sweet name to our lovers, puchu, kuchi, sweetie,  motu... bla bla ..haha .. shhhhh). I wonder why cosmetic companies name their products?! There can be soo many reasons.  What do you think it is!?

Well our own Lakme has launched 6 matt lip crayons called Lakme Absolute Lip Pout. And these 6 shades has some juicy names as well!!
Pink Fantasy
Magenta Magic
Tangerine Touch
Victorian Rose
Starlet Red
Raving Red




I loveee all their names and the rich colours of these lip pouts are totally pout worthy.  So before buying Lip Pouts I tried them on Lakme's "Lakme Makeup Pro" app. (If you don't have the app just download it from playstore).

1. Pink Fantasy

Palazzo pant DIY & OOTD

So it is official that palazzo is the hottest trend in this season. From Lakme Fashion Week to Vogue to street style everywhere we can find this pants. And it is comfy to wear in this hot summer weather. In this post I will show you guys how to make a palazzo of your own.
For this pant I took 2.5 meters of fabric. You have to fold the fabric twice and then have to trace and cut the fabric . The picture below may help you understand the process.