Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Love from baggout

If you don't know yet , baggout.com is the largest comparison shopping portals in India. And they have recently started a new (and very encouraging) series on top blog posts. And.... for April's top 15 blog post list Styledoscope was chosen!! Yes I am obviously very happy!! Palazzo Pant DIY & OOTD is that post :)

I really like baggout's idea of doing this kind of serises. They really went through our blogs and found a central idea around which our blogs revolve. And it was so good to find new bloggers whom i haven't read yet. I have been following Trendy Mannequin for a long time, you can check her blog too!! And Do read the post on baggout. Here is the link . Read and let me know if you think they have researched a lott!!!



Have a wonderful summer and keep on loving Styledoscope . I love you all . Truly !! <3

P.s : it was so funny as well as great to read about my own blog from someone else's point of view!! Let's do one thing, Tell me what you Like about this blog and what you want to see or read :) I'm all ears  :D

5 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't knew it.. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://zigzacmania.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...thats truly an encouraging step from them......congratulations for being selected :-)

    http://www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats hun :) I really love your clothing DIYs post...you make them very easy and creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's interesting...n u look smashing here.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete