Tuesday, 20 January 2015

OOTD : Seaside Nostalgia

Yes I am a sea person. If u ask me what I like the most among mountains, forest and sea, I would always chose sea! I don't hate mountains, but through all my childhood we went to the mountains to trek and after some time I really got tired of it. On the other hand we never could go to seasides as my mother has some kind of a sea allergy. Only once we went to the sea, and we had a blast on the beach. I loved being in the water, playing with sand, collecting sea shells. I just loved the activities in the beach.
My poor heart always ached for sea beaches and finally I had decided to visit the sea, Indian Ocean. So one fine day my friends and I hit the road for a trip. This time , I was again amazed by the breathtaking beauty of the sea. We had a little photo session too. This OOTD is created from those pics.






                      Sea is so liberating .

Dress and Shrug : JBS
Flower tiara : gifted, probably from Sarojini
*no shoes* ;)

Do u like seaside? Or do u prefer mountains or jungle more? Let me know.

Hope u liked this little OOTD. I am really feeling the need to go to the beach . I am  really waiting for sunshine :)
                         Love <3

14 comments:

  1. Lovely post, gorgeous pictures!!! Love the Indian Ocean, hope to go there soon again!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look so pretty! I love the ocean too..nothin more serene then being at the beach! Vacation equals beaches for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everything gives a dulcet look... d whole atmosphere. beautiful dress with a beautiful lady...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I'm not wrong it is mandarmani na?

    http://www.thewomenplaza.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u re :) and u r absolutely right about the place :D

      Delete
  5. I love Sea side... Beautiful pics dear looking gorgeous :)


    www.ananyatales.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Have I told you before that I lOVE reading your blogs.
    Your words truly inspire me and so I have nominated you for "Very Inspiring Blog Award", I hope u wil accept it and Pls check the details here http://www.ananyatales.com/2015/01/greedy-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Ananya for the nomination :) and its so good to know that u like to read my blog. Means a lot to me dear :)

      Delete
  7. I loved your outfit a lot..you are looking beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty pictures! love the dress!

    ReplyDelete