Sunday, 28 December 2014

Favorite Beauty Products 2014

2014 has been a bitter sweet year for me. I experienced new changes in life as well as new beauty products. This post is dedicated to all those 14 products which I find soo good. They just made life easier ;)

                                                                  The lucky 14 posing :*

  These are all drugstore products. And they are wonderful and I thought that they need a glam photoshoot ;) So here comes .......

1. London Queen by Elite Models [ favorite perfume ]

I love how it is not too sophisticated ( what I mean is, some perfumes smell like they are for old ladies with botox ). It smells sweet but not fruity sweet. Its those kind of perfumes you may find sexy social butterflies wearing. love it for its juicy scent.



2. Tips and Toes [ favorite nailpolish 1 ]
 Just loved how its easy to apply and it doesn't dry in the bottle like a lot of other famous brands. And its cheap guys!! Just 60 INR.

3. Lotus Herbal Color Dew Nail Enamel [ favorite nailpolish 2 ]
I just got surprised after using it!! It has the best staying power. I wore this color for 20 days and it was perfectly intact, no chips, no fading! I'm just in love with this product  <3

4. Wonderlash Waterproof Mascara by Oriflame Beauty [ favorite mascara ]
This is truly waterproof. I like it as it makes the lashes long but not spidery long. I hate hate hate spidery lashes. This mascara gives a more natural look. I'm liking it more than the Maybelline mascara.

5. OMG by Makeup Academy/MUA [ favorite all in one lip color ]
Love how it has matte, cream & gloss all together ! It is well pigmented and just peach perfect.

6. Nivea Fruity Shine favorite lip balm ]
Go home Baby lips or Lip Love. Fruity Shine is here to stay, at least in my purse :p It is pigmented cheaper than the other products and really good for lips. Never had a problem with it! ( sadly I can't wear any Maybelline lip products, they have something in it which which reacts very badly with my lips. sad. Thank God for Nivea!)

7. True Match Minerals by L'oreal [ favorite face powder ]
             PERFECT! Needs no words. It is like a magic powder for perfect satin finish.

8. Cheeky Glow by Maybelline [ favorite blush ]
                    Love the peachy coral color & how pigmented it is. Thumbs up from me :)

9. Aqua Makeup Base by Coloressence [ favorite foundation ]
It has low coverage but gives a perfect finish. Makes face fresh. Sadly, this color didn't suit me perfectly but I still like the product for its texture. Plus it doesn't has any weird strong smells.

10. Lakme Clean Up Face Wash [ favorite face wash ]
A nice product from Lakme. Its not my all time favorite but favorite from 2014.

11. Lotus 3 in 1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock favorite sunscreen ]
This SPF saved me from getting tanned when I went to a holiday on the seasides :) And its matte :)

12. Lotus Herbals Sheamoist [ moisturizer ]
This is my best friend in this winter. Makes skin soo soft! Gugly-woogly-woo :p

13. Roghan Badam Shirin [ favorite hair oil ]
Gives hair that much needed shine and life. Worth every penny :) A hot oil massage before the night of washing hair is all I do for my hair !

14. Tresemme Shampoo & Conditioner favorite shampoo & conditioner ]
This duo makes my hair sleek, smooth and shiny. Also keeps scalp clean . What else do you need from a shampoo!! :D


So, this is the list of 14 products which I used in 2014 and loved. Do you use any of these products? Which one? And will it also make way to your top 14 favorite products ! :) Tell me, tell me! :)

                  Have a great year & hope to use more great products in the new year !
                                           Happy New Year in advance :)
                                                              Love <3

5 comments:

  1. Nice post, I will look out for that Lipstick you are using :)
    www.thewomenplaza.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tee ♡ ya that lipstick is a must have !

      Delete
  2. wow we have almost 10 things common as favorites :) glad to find you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you sweets ♥ im also happy to find another blogger with similar interests :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shampoo from Tresemme and the sunblock from lotus. :) Gottta try cheeky glow blush!

    ReplyDelete