Thursday, 2 October 2014

Style Shift

From Girly Girl to Sexy Glam

 I was always a girly girl, I think I am still one. Recently I felt a shift inside, my head did not nod when I saw a really frilly kind of a dress but I felt instant love whenever a well structured and feminine dress caught my eyes! Am I in a juncture of personal style transformation?!

What I liked before :
  • frills and more frills to make my no-curve frame look feminine :p
  • pleats in the bust area for the same reason
  • my mental age was much lower than it is now.. lol
  • I was afraid to look sexy, so I played safe
This collection from Forever New was my favorite (I still find them pretty). I wanted to feel like a princess by wearing them.

What has changed :
  • I still like frills but moderate frills and the dress must have a structured upper part, corset kind of a look. Something like this-





                                     These dresses remind me Deepika's dresses in the movie Finding Fanny
  • Passing college days has effected me I guess. I'm growing a likeness for work wears. Those structured dresses Oh soo sexy !! I don't work in a privet sector, so need to buy formal clothes but structured are IN in my shopping wish list :) (and the truth is that i have gained meat in the right places, so i'm more confi about my body now. )
               
                                                 Dress: Paper Dolls . Price: 5990 INR (available in Myntra.com )
                                         Dress: Paper Dolls . Price: 4990 INR (available in Myntra.com )
                                          Dress: Paper Dolls . Price: 5490 INR (available in Myntra.com )
  • More than short dresses I'm liking long dresses. May be more than partying hard I'm dreaming about going to a beach/resort with the love of my life.. sunset, breeze and mocktails ... Ummmmmm

                                                                                  Forever New Dresses
  • I might have grown up a little bit , that's why I'm liking and thinking of trying a little different things but I'm still a girl inside who is stepping in womanhood. I believe that our mental age gets reflected on our style. So I'm seeking for sexiness, firmness and class in a dress.

                                           This dress is the amalgamation of all the qualities I'm looking for .
                                              Dress: Eavan . Price: 1349 INR (available in Myntra.com )

Have you gone/going through a similar phase in your life?  Share it in the comments.
                              
                                     And thank youu for reading.. warmest hugs .
                                              
                                                       Love <3 stay blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment